CrossFit for Beginners
We understand your first CrossFit class can seem intimidating. That's why we offer a "NO SWEAT" intro.
We welcome you to come in while a class is happening and check things out without feeling you are "thrown to the wolves."
About 90% of our athletes had their first day here.
We were all beginners once and it is more welcoming than you could ever imagine. We all remember our first CrossFit class and how nervous we were. That's why we welcome new athletes in and make them feel right at home.
What's the "no sweat" intro?
During the intro we will show you around, watch the class a bit and fill you in on what's going on. We will also answer any questions you have about membership fees, nutrition programs and the next steps to begin here at CrossFit PE.
Whether you're looking for weight loss, to build muscle, or just learn what a workout of the day (WOD) is - CrossFit PE is here for you.
Schedule your consultation today!
What are Crossfit workouts like? Here's what you can expect:
- Group warm-up tailored to the workout (warm-up often includes conditioning, stretching/yoga and mobility)
- Skill-specific instruction and practice on skills such as conditioning, weightlifting, and gymnastics
- An intense, varied CrossFit Workout of the Day (WOD)
- Workouts modified to your ability level
- A supportive group of peers
“Since I joined the gym, I feel and have become much stronger! I have learned and done things I never knew I could do… Pull ups, burpees, and all the other cool CrossFit WODs. What I like about being at CrossFit PE is that every day there is something different. - Carl