1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for greasing
1/4 bunch kale
6 cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup filtered water
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 1 muffin tin with olive oil.
2. Destem and mince the kale. Cut tomatoes into quarters, discarding the seeds and juice.
3. In a small pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the kale and cook for 3-4 minutes, until tender and golden.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
5. Place a pinch of the kale and 4 tomato pieces in the bottom of each muffin tin. Then, carefully pour the egg mixture into each tin, just to the top.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes. They will look puffed and golden when done.
7. Make ahead for quick breakfasts on busy days. Mini frittatas can be reheated in a toaster, oven, or even a microwave (in a pinch) - or enjoy them cold.