1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 clove garlic
2 green onions
1/2 inch ginger
1/2 head green cabbage
1 cup cooked chicken
1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons fish sauce, or coconut amino plus more to taste
1. In a wok or pan, heat the coconut oil over medium high heat.
2. Mince the garlic, dice the onions, grate the carrots, peel and dice the ginger, and slice the cabbage into ribbons.
3, Add the garlic, cabbage, whites of onions, and carrots and cook for about 10-15 minutes, until cabbage is tender.
4. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add the chicken to the wok or pan and sauté until warmed through.
5. Add the sesame oil and fish sauce. Cook just until heated through and well combined.
6. Finish with extra fish sauce to taste.